Rare opportunity

D
dude young
Yo! I just happen to be off this week and next. Maybe we could finally get together and you can wear "the shirt" for me. I think next week is WIDE open for me right now.

Damn, just realized we did not set up an NCAA pool. Doh~!

A
autofisher
Oh yeah. I'll wear that shirt. What're ya thinkin dude? I'm thinkin that I might start hunting for chrome on the Santiams this weekend.

V
VagrantAngler
Went 1/3 on the clack yesterday thinking of heading to McIver again here in an hour or so. It's not THAT far from salem mike. Just saying.

A
autofisher
I know it's not that far. It's on my list of places to hit in the next week. Tomorrow..... I'm thinkin of stayin close to home....just because I'm bb-q'n brisket and tri tip

D
dude young
autofisher said:
Oh yeah. I'll wear that shirt. What're ya thinkin dude? I'm thinkin that I might start hunting for chrome on the Santiams this weekend.

Well, I was thinking about going coastal or maybe the Clack, but now I seen to think I will be following a scent trail to Salem. Mmmmmmmmmmmm... ...brisket.

If you are planning a trip up to the Clack next week, I would be happy to join you. What is your current plan. I have all week open as of now. Shoot me the ol' PM and we can set work it out. NOTE: I am NOT opposed to trying something completely new. I am yet to hit a stream on the "other" side of the Coastal range.

J
JeannaJigs
autofisher said:
And that right there is why you were right in line to earn the Mooseknuckle award at the Drift Off :lol: Jigs...you're too fun

Someone has to help fill the mooseknuckle quota on this forum. Might as well do it up right, right? Goodluck though in your week of fishing freedom.

If you find that pink chair, it might bring you the luck you need to get one or two or possibly more to the bank....Just saying.

A
autofisher
Smell that? mmmmmmmm brisket and tri tip slowly smokin and cookin out in my back yard. It shall be a feast tonight........Next week.... some chrome. Monday I'm thinkin I'll be heading to the Clack for a few hours depending on how the mother unit is feeling. Tuesday, Fluffy and I are hittin Newport for some rock fishin. Wednesday through the rest of the week is still up in the air....

J
JeannaJigs
Insanely jealous!!!!

Insanely jealous!!!!

I'm at work and my desk is situated 3 feet from the bathroom...so the only thing i'm smelling is toxic death at the moment and I'm scared to check on the patient that's in there because it's been a while...and so I'm insanely jealous, for obvious reasons. I know you all wanted to know that...sharing is caring guys, sharing is caring.

I get beef brisket for dinnah tomorrah...but I gotta cook it, so i'm not sure how that's gonna turn out.....Jigs doesn't know how to cook stuff so well.....at all...I'll keep you updated on how it turns out, or doesn't. My poor mom...she has to eat whatever I make for her these days.

T
Troutier Bassier
LOL! :lol:

Well you can go to Big creek. Sandy river or Clackamas river. Do some plunking at Meldrum or Sauvie,,, Do some plunking at Clackamas,. Try to catch a shad in the willamette by the falls.. Go to Benson lake for trout. Spend a depressing evening at Multnomah falls alone.... Try and make a Bow and arrow.

There is a lot of stuff to do..

B
bigsteel
toxic death bathrooms and beef brisket,,,im likin it

A
autofisher
Food was good..... I'm so full I have no Idea how I'm going to wake up in the morning and crawl to Walter Wirth. If I go, I'll be there around 8 or 9. I'll be the one that ate WAYYY too much bbq the night before.

L
lilsalmon
autofisher said:
Food was good..... I'm so full I have no Idea how I'm going to wake up in the morning and crawl to Walter Wirth. If I go, I'll be there around 8 or 9. I'll be the one that ate WAYYY too much bbq the night before.

I haven't been to Wirth in quite a while...how is it?