quartsville?

F
fishudedmeet
any1 fished quartsville creek? ive heard good things


oh, and this looks cool :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
 
C
chris61182
It's kind of early to be thinking about Quartzville isn't it? That being said I've never caught a fish out of the creek, though Green Peter has never failed me, even this time of the year can be quite good.
 
Troutski
Troutski
Second that...

Second that...

chris61182 said:
It's kind of early to be thinking about Quartzville isn't it? That being said I've never caught a fish out of the creek, though Green Peter has never failed me, even this time of the year can be quite good.

I will second that...from shore or from a boat, this lake is surprising rich in Winter fishing opportunities...

Chuck
 
F
Fishtopher
fishudedmeet said:
any1 fished quartsville creek? ive heard good things


oh, and this looks cool :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Uhh...ya I guess you're right. That is kinda cool. Kinda cool. Kinda cool.

:think:​
 
F
fishudedmeet
since i can't fish right now i have to scratch the itch by collecting info on possible future spots. :)
 
C
chris61182
fishudedmeet said:
since i can't fish right now i have to scratch the itch by collecting info on possible future spots. :)

I'd still suggest fishing Green Peter if the opportunity presents itself. Especially if you're banking it there's no better time since there's never any time that there's this much accessible shore.
 
B
Bassface62
Quartzville is a horrible place, desolate and polluted and I suggest anyone thinking of fishing it should stay far far away... hehe just kidding. I love the place, it is one of my favorite places around, even if i'm not fishing. Lots of places to hike and put a line in the water. The only problem is that its outside of Sweet Home, so there are plenty of weirdos and people who litter that go out there. It really gets to me when I go out there to fish and end up spending an hour of my day clearing out trash and old fishing line that people throw around out there when they camp. Well, Sweet Home can be a nice town, there are plenty of good people, but also plenty of scumbags. When I camp/fish I try to go as far up the creek as possible, less chance of getting stuff stolen or coming across lowlifes. I still love the area though, I can't wait until it opens in April.
 

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
5
Views
932
hobster
hobster
F
Replies
9
Views
888
sixteenvolt
S
D
Replies
6
Views
397
DonF
D
P
Replies
1
Views
262
PezVela
P
F
Replies
5
Views
712
Fishonshawn84
F
Top Bottom