Pretty good day yesterday

N
natro
Thought I would post a few pics from yesterdays trip. I'd say it was a pretty good day. I caught the big one on my second cast, and the second around 4 hours later. The bigger one was 11 pounds 11 ounces, and 36 inches. The smaller one was 6 pounds 2 ounces and 25 1/2 inches. Got a few thumbs up from people in the area when they saw the bigger guy. I'm pretty sure the big one there is the biggest steely I've caught yet.

• 0629110846.jpg
  • 0629111424.jpg
  • 0629111145.jpg
troutdude
troutdude
Wow! Nicely done Nate!!!

Is it just me, or do those fish look really long n' slender? Maybe it's the angle of the pics (or my tri-focals)?

At any rate, 36" is KILLER! I think that I just heard Joe Namath yell...

GO LONG!!!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Pretty awesome dude... nice work!

F
Fisher.King
Very nice. I can't wait until I catch my first keeper steelhead :)

N
natro
troutdude said:
Wow! Nicely done Nate!!!

Is it just me, or do those fish look really long n' slender? Maybe it's the angle of the pics (or my tri-focals)?

At any rate, 36" is KILLER! I think that I just heard Joe Namath yell...

GO LONG!!!

Hey hows it going there Troutdude. Well, they weren't football shaped or anything, just a typical steelhead shape. That 1st pic of the bigger fish on the rocks I picked to post for the fact that it does look so long. That fish really suprised me when I got it on land. It never did try to get aerial or anything, the second smaller fish is another story. It was all over the place.