PikeMinnow! (squawfish)

T

Troutier Bassier

I go pikeminnow fishing often and I have no problem catching them. I make profit off them but I would like to know what other people use for them and also where? Thanks a lot

Tight Lines

T

Thuggin4Life

I go pikeminnow fishing often and I have no problem catching them. I make profit off them but I would like to know what other people use for them and also where? Thanks a lot

Tight Lines

When ever i catch one i throw it on the bank. From what i understand they hurt the trout population. My buddy knows a guy who spears them and smokes them. A week ago my buddy's went squaw fishing and caught one that was about 22". I've heard you can get paid for them. How do you go about doing it?

T

Troutier Bassier

You still can get paid. But This is the last year you can participate inless someone else buys a contract or something. I dont know but ive heard something similar to this.

And its STILL a secret on what Nikolay Zaremskiy Uses. I Know what he uses tho.

T

TTFishon

Tight Lines

The biggest ones I've seen(between 5-7 lbs) were caught on chicken liver at night using a lighted slip bobber.

K

klamathsteel

On the Middle Rogue we call them "Osprey Food" :lol: :D

Top Bottom