Pick up after yourself and others.

L
lilsalmon

I totally agree with you about the cig butts. I, myself, smoke but never leave my butts.....i just cleaned them out of the washer in fact...sometimes I forget they are in my pockets....you will always find a few of the nasty buggers in my tackle box too....if only everyone would do the same, which would be a perfect world....will just continue to clean up after them.....:wall:

F
fishnquest

So That's what been getting stuck in my zipper! I'm gettin a baggie.

E
EastCountyRookie
I always thought that it was always lighter packing it out than in, unless of course you smoked em' and then its the opposite. But yeah the trash at main holes is a problem, maybe we need all need to be on trash patrol.

F
fourgotten

Back in the days when I smoked on a regular basis, I'd use film canisters to hold butts (real easy if you cut and X-shaped hole in the top... you can just press 'em in). That way you don't forget them in your pockets and don't stink up your tackle box.

'Course, in these days of digicams, film canisters are harder and harder to find... and SD card boxes just don't work as well.

Wilsonriverfisher
thanks for reminding everyone:clap:

Mike

O
Oncorhynchus
The Wilson is not bad at all compared to the sandy or the clack but it does get a fare amount of trash and most of it fishing trash. Broken quart jars,hook packets,big wads of line. Its sad to see that people have that little respect for the rivers around here. Littering in cities does not bug me since there all ready ugly and full of concrete and other junk but doing it in nature just down right pisses me off.

T
todd_brooks
deleted

Last edited:
T
todd_brooks

I'm with ya. Although I don't get litter bugs any where. But the trash in nature can ruin my mood. Just plain makes my blood boil. I stand behind the idea that if everyone who gives two @!#%'s helped out, the world would be a cleaned place. If you can help out filling a bag way to go. If you can just fill a pocket way to go. It all adds up and thats the reason its a problem.