PB Catfish out of Bethany Pond

M
Moe
0
I had a nice day of fishing at Bethany Pond despite the rain. Caught about a dozen cats before calling is a day. I have some pics of the flooding at the lake too. The creek had totally flooded over the bridge. Kept the three biggest cats. Enjoy the Pics! IMG_20101212_132446.jpgIMG_20101212_135740.jpgIMG_20101212_090243.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job Moe! Thanks for sharing.
 
thats awesome!! nice fish and way to brave the weather and bad water conditins


brandon
 
Way to go young feller!

I bet that they will be tasty with CATsup!

<sorry, just HAD to go there...LOL>
 
troutdude said:
way to go young feller!

I bet that they will be tasty with catsup!

<sorry, just had to go there...lol>

lol
 
...and another pun bites the dust...boom boom!
 
Nice job, and that is some chocolateeee water.
 
God job Moe!!! now how do you eat those cats????
 
Thanks for the replies everyone.
LOL at TD.
Waco: I filleted them and am gonna deep fry them. It will be my first time eating catfish so I'll see if they are good.
 
Oh my, you are in for a TREAT...cat's really are TASTY. Enjoy!
 
i didn't know you could catch cats in winter!! cool ! what bait did you use?
 
troutdude said:
Oh my, you are in for a TREAT...cat's really are TASTY. Enjoy!

+1
 
I think you may have inserted the wrong link..:lol::think:
 
Looks like the right link to me. Mmm beer batter.
 
Ifishforfood said:
i didn't know you could catch cats in winter!! cool ! what bait did you use?

I used worms on the bottom. And I didn't know you could catch cats in the winter either but i was really bored so I decided to just give it a try.
 

Similar threads

P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
973
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
649
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
681
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
611
bass
bass
bass
Replies
1
Views
913
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom