Passing through - pic sharing

A
alm21
I guess it's time for my quarterly login. Here are some pics from the last couple months (in no particular order). Jigs, beads and spinners have been my top producers.

O
OnTheDrop
I still can't get a summer to hit a bead...

Nice pics!

A
alm21
Oh, and here is some video of a couple bucks that decided to cross the river in front of us while we fished. Pretty cool. (Watch in 1080 or it can be kind of hard to see)

Last edited:
A
alm21
Although I do catch'em drift fishing a bead, bobber-dogging a bead is my preferred method. I doctor up my own beads by buying a plain bead and adding desired effects. And when it comes to beads, go big or go home.

O
OnTheDrop
Although I do catch'em drift fishing a bead, bobber-dogging a bead is my preferred method. I doctor up my own beads by buying a plain bead and adding desired effects. And when it comes to beads, go big or go home.

I only use 10-14mm. Every once in a while an 8mm. I bobber dog all winter and get them, usually on 10-12's. I guess when I really think about it, I hardly ever use beads for Summers. Maybe that's why I don't get 'em. Lol.

E
eugene1
Nice alm!

C_Run
Great post. Thanks.

T
troutmasta
Holy Smokes thats some fish!

Good to hear from you Alm!

A
alm21
Thanks guys!

I only use 10-14mm. Every once in a while an 8mm. I bobber dog all winter and get them, usually on 10-12's. I guess when I really think about it, I hardly ever use beads for Summers. Maybe that's why I don't get 'em. Lol.

That would explain it. They aren't always the ticket but some days, that's all they hit for me. I also like to rig one as a trailer off my jig sometimes (shown in pic above). When rigged like that, I've caught fish on the jig and the bead (obviously not at the same time).

M
mikeee2362
Nice bunch of slabs Alex. Can't wait til 8-13.