Pan fish-where to go?

S
sapo
Hey, because of this warm weather I'm going to go panfish fishing tomorrow. I'm going with a friend who is new to fishing, so I want to go somewhere within 10-20 minutes of Tigard and where we will be almost guaranteed to catch a sunfish/bluegill/perch. Thanks in advance!

S
sapo
If anyone knows, please respond asap as my friend needs to know. If not, I'll figure something out on my own, just thought someone would have knowledge of a good place close to Tigard/Progress Ridge. Thanks!

B
Big3d
If you can get to hagg do so, at the pier at boat ramp c, st.louis ponds are about 35 min. Away, you could try wilsonville pond, but dont go too far from your car. Hobos and junkies will eat it. Any sloughs on the columbia or willamette should be ok. There are certainly other options as well.

G
grizzlynitemare
St Louis is a good bet if you're willing to make the trip. Those ponds will warm up quick and there are a lot of fish being active right now. I was there Tuesday and caught a few, but saw hundreds more on the banks.

S
sapo
Heading to Bethany Pond because it's close, it's supposedly really shallow with a ton of bluegill, we'll see what happens.

D
Dillonewolf
Fishing at Bethany sucks unless you re carp fishing