Oxbow Sandy - report

H
halibuthitman
you can wear a white snowsuite with a timberwolf lined hood and a thong for all I care...... its advice, its free, and you get what you pay for-

Y
youngbuck307
lol

J
jeffcycles
Troutier Bassier said:
Im getting a D in math....

...and for future reference, there is no letter "a" in the word tomorrow. :)

We're all here to help you through school!

M
Mike123
halibuthitman said:
you can wear a white snowsuite with a timberwolf lined hood and a thong for all I care...... its advice, its free, and you get what you pay for-

:lol: OMG... I almost pee'd.

S
skunk
halibuthitman said:

That would almost keep me off the river!!!:(

F
fishhunter
Your killin me!!:lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
:lol:
Much rather go to E.C then big creick

B
bigdog
Troutier Bassier said:
:lol:
Much rather go to E.C then big creick

Ok your getting a D in math what about spelling :lol:
I think what they are trying to tell you is you don't want to try to hit any of the small streams right now. They are going to be to low and clear, from what has been said and what has been seen the coastal rivers are looking like the best bet right now. I know that really doesn't apply to what you were wanting to know sorry.

N
ninja2010
cohosanders and i just came back from the wilson... and it too, is low and gin clear, with no fish in sight, we stopped at about 5 holes between milepost 6 to 21. i'm sure there's fish in there, but we couldn't find them.

M
Mike123
ninja2010 said:
cohosanders and i just came back from the wilson... and it too, is low and gin clear, with no fish in sight, we stopped at about 5 holes between milepost 6 to 21. i'm sure there's fish in there, but we couldn't find them.

Now is the time where you have 3 or 4 holes on the river that hold fish and that is it. It looks like it's gonna be just like last year.. Super low clear water for steelies... Gonna be fishing lower on the river systems for awhile until we get some rain.

B
bigdog
Mike123 said:
Now is the time where you have 3 or 4 holes on the river that hold fish and that is it. It looks like it's gonna be just like last year.. Super low clear water for steelies... Gonna be fishing lower on the river systems for awhile until we get some rain.

So what holes are holding the fish then Mike we want to know :lol:

S
Steelheader84
Oxbow

Oxbow

I'll be fishin oxbow tomorrow morning if it can hold that long a lot of water. Rob @ the snack n' Tackle said Its blown away.

M
Mike123
bigdog said:
So what holes are holding the fish then Mike we want to know :lol:

Well I'm not talking about the Sandy.. haha..
The rivers closer to me.. ;)
But this rain screwed everything all up.. :cool:

M
mizzle
good story.