Oxbow Crappie

J
joesnuffy
0
Fished Oxbow Res. yesterday. 11/4/09

The crappie were biting pretty good on jigs.

You've still got a little bit of time before the ice moves it.....
 
hey Joe where you fishing at oxbow Haven't been down there for awhile and did you happen to go down to hells canyon? Thinking of headin that way with the family to do some fishin and check out hells canyon... I imagine its a mad house
 
was fishing downstream of the first boat launch. you can actually hit the spot form the oregon bank if you wanted. lots of fish schooled in there.

I havn't been to HC yet. I really don't want to join the "croud"
 
Thinking of fishing around the bridge at oxbow for crappie but may try for some trout as well have you heard anything on the trout?
 
All i've heard is the trout fishing by the bridge is good "in general". I don't know specifics as to what times of year that is.
 

Similar threads

Senkosam
Replies
3
Views
528
Senkosam
Senkosam
Senkosam
Replies
7
Views
538
copperjohn
copperjohn
bass
Replies
0
Views
490
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
352
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
410
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom