Out at St. Loius

I
I <3 <><
Went out monday, caught 5 or so stocker trout, hooked one nice 2lb (guessing) fish but only had him on for a brief time, not really sure what he was but he was a nice one. Panfish are THICK. Seen some nicer bass cruising the bank. Think they're about to spawn.

Lost a pair of forceps out there if anyone here happens to find them I would love to get them back. :)

18406ej
18406ej
It sounds like you had a great day. How was the cleanliness out there this year? I went out two or three years ago and the grounds were a mess. Thanks for the report!

EJ

I
I <3 <><
Actually was not that bad. They have people camping there and I think they help tend to it. Its still a little bit flooded.

M
Modest_Man
We cleaned up all around Pond 6 with the ODFW youth angling event. There were 50 3lb trout stocked along with 200 1lb and 1000standard planters on the 20th.

I
I <3 <><
Wow thats awesome, thank you.

You mean 4/20? I wanted to go out there for the youth event but didn't know which date it was since they post poned it like twice.

M
Modest_Man
It was stocked on 4/20. The youth event was 4/21. It was that date for well over a month, when was it postponed?

18406ej
18406ej
Thanks for your work, Modest Man

I
I <3 <><
Modest_Man said:
It was stocked on 4/20. The youth event was 4/21. It was that date for well over a month, when was it postponed?

Haha I thought it was postponed awhile back but I could be wrong. I guess I was just not up to date on it.