osmosis?

C
carl hungis
is he still around?
 
Y
youngbuck307
o yea he is just got busy with holidays and finishing his stuff for being a guide....
 
F
Fishtopher
every now and then.
 
T
Troutier Bassier
And Snow
 
C
carl hungis
right on!

They were good contributors when I last "set foot here".

Lets just say I had a little mandatory time off.. :)
 
O
OnTheFly
carl hungis said:
right on!

They were good contributors when I last "set foot here".

Lets just say I had a little mandatory time off.. :)


If you were in prison then no one here knows where osmosis is. Oh wait...he hangs out at Ifish..yeah...that's it. He went to Ifish.:D
 
F
Fishtopher
Ya, I was gonna ask what happened to ol' carl hungis...wasn't he that guy that was in on that spinner swap....and disapeared???:)

hope all is well man.
 
C
carl hungis
Fishtopher said:
Ya, I was gonna ask what happened to ol' carl hungis...wasn't he that guy that was in on that spinner swap....and disapeared???:)

hope all is well man.


that be me! No prison time:lol: funny though.........let's just call them personal situations.....

looks like this board has really grown, thats cool. good to see old fishtopher is still here, also saw bigdog posting as well.

later guys
 
F
FishFinger
Hiya Carl, good to hear from you. What is the skinny on your brothers supply of the crippled fisher-mans blades? I could use a dozen if his supplies are up....
 
C
carl hungis
FishFinger said:
Hiya Carl, good to hear from you. What is the skinny on your brothers supply of the crippled fisher-mans blades? I could use a dozen if his supplies are up....


Whats up fishfinger! how has the fishing been? you still biulding a boat? if my memory serves me correct.

I'll give him a shout about those blades.
 

Similar threads

jamisonace
Replies
56
Views
8K
jamisonace
jamisonace
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
198
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
340
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
W
Replies
2
Views
620
troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Replies
1
Views
338
bass
bass
Top Bottom