Orders for Cured Salmon Roe

xtremenorthwest
I need to know how pounds of CURED salmon roe I need to bring up with me. I will be at Wholesale Sports this Thursday sometime. It depends on when my supplier is going to be there, anywhere from 5:00pm -7:00pm. After that I could meet at Fisherman’s Warehouse if needed. PLEASE PM with how many lbs and a phone number so I know what to bring. Cured price is $9.25 per lb, I will be in a dark green Chevy pick-up with a canopy same color as the truck, is a sticker with my business name on back. I am looking to find someone that I could leave cured roe with so people can get it any day of the week. Take Care.

Eric

Last edited:
luv2fish
xtremenorthwest said:
I need to know how pounds of CURED salmon roe I need to bring up with me. I will be at Wholesale Sports this Thursday sometime. It depends on when my supplier is going to be there, anywhere from 5:00pm -7:00pm. After that I could meet at Fisherman’s Warehouse if needed. PLEASE PM with how many lbs and a phone number so I know what to bring. Cured price is $9.25 per lb, I will be in a dark green Chevy pick-up with a canopy same color as the truck, is a sticker with my business name on back. I am looking to find someone that I could leave cured roe with so people can get it any day of the week. Take Care.

Eric

Hey Extreme...I'll take 2 pounds of cured roe...i thought of getting 2 uncured but I already cured some prawns and shrimp and my friend ran out of cure...he makes his own....
anyhoo...so you are talking about today which is thursday...rite?
how bout i give you call ( have your no. ) at 5..i'll be at wholesale sports and get the eggs. how does that sound...?
I know i was looking for 3 pounds earlier but i guess i'll start with 2 and if everything's good...i'll give ya a holler....
lemme know how does that sound....

xtremenorthwest
luv2fish said:
Hey Extreme...I'll take 2 pounds of cured roe...i thought of getting 2 uncured but I already cured some prawns and shrimp and my friend ran out of cure...he makes his own....
anyhoo...so you are talking about today which is thursday...rite?
how bout i give you call ( have your no. ) at 5..i'll be at wholesale sports and get the eggs. how does that sound...?
I know i was looking for 3 pounds earlier but i guess i'll start with 2 and if everything's good...i'll give ya a holler....
lemme know how does that sound....

I will call you.
Eric

napzard
Sent my wife over she says there is no green chevy truck in the lot can you reconfirm.

napzard
Got it Eric. Thanks

xtremenorthwest
napzard said:
Got it Eric. Thanks

What did you think of the cured roe?

luv2fish
i'm heading out pretty soon and will give'em a try..from the looks and the way they smell....they look good and are very close to their natural consistency unlike other cured eggs....
i have a feeling i might want to get some more but will let you know....hopefully you'll be in town around first week of septemeber before i leave for siletz...and then head out to astoria and what not....

koboabe
xtremenorthwest said:
What did you think of the cured roe?

did the manager kick you OFF their lot?

xtremenorthwest
koboabe said:
did the manager kick you OFF their lot?

No... Next time I’m up there I have to go talk to him... I am just trying to sell good quality bait.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom