Open seats for Siuslaw

C
crusty old fisherman
right aroudn the first of september I am going to start trolling over on the siuslaw and will have some open seats.

I can pretty much go any day of the week so I try to avoid weekends as I troll out of a 17ft drift boat and all the power boat traffic on the weekends is just to hard on me.

if anyone is interested in going shoot me a message and maybe we can hook up and go fishing.

Crusty

Reactions: n8r1
F
flipper
Good luck out there! Would love to ride along, but am only open on weekends :(

C
crusty old fisherman
I do fish weekends some times it really just depends on what days I can get free. I just fish away from the crowds on the weekends when I do go.

by the way I am not far from you flipper I am just down in the aubrey lane area

Crusty

Reactions: Raincatcher
F
flipper
Well let me know if you're interested in a fishing partner if your plans include a weekend! I was planning on hitting the Umpqua by myself (no takers to go with me), but if you're needing a buddy I would be willing to head out with you (I can help with any monetary funds, of course).

Let me know :)

M
mlw
I am rather old and crusty myself, and like to avoid weekends too (self employed, relatively flexible). Just moved into Eugene from Monroe to shorten my fishing commute (and the work one). I'll shoot you a pm.
Michael

M
MCKENZIE STEEL
I'd like to be in on one of those trips too! I'm not old (at least i don't feel like it) but i am a little crusty. I've got a sled that'll fish 3. So, let me know how the first trip goes, I'll be in the umpqua for a while. We might be able to meet up and split a trip in my boat? I'm in Coburg, so i pretty much drive right through your turf to get to the slaw.

R
reelguy
I would love to go anytime...

I would love to go anytime...

I am free most weekdays and I have been wanting to fish the Siuslaw for quite some time now...I would be happy to help pay for gas, bait, etc...