One more from a crowded river!!!!!

waco
I couldnt believe how many people were out fishing during the weekend thought i would have the whole hole for my self but nope :naughty: a lot of people i guess are desperate for fish It feels good getting another one after 1 1/2 months of not getting nothing!!! a little dark buck but sure was fun!!! IMG_1686.jpg

Reactions: brandon4455 and Markcanby
Throbbit _Shane
way to go!

i went about 6 or 7 weeks with out one too. but then i caught fire lol

nativefish
mind me asking what river?

brandon4455
noice fish! :clap:

waco
nativefish said:
mind me asking what river?
same river where you live !!!! but shhhhh dont say nothing!!!

nativefish
ya ya buddy good to see some pics of something come out of there. I been fishing low low low on the river getting a few hook ups but everything been coming unbuttoned. Trying to get away from the holes were there are a bunch of guys already in at five in the morning. We should meet up some morning and get after em.

nwkiller
nice fish man, way to go

Mad dog
Nice looking fish! :clap: Doesn't look to dark to me!

metalfisher76
$5 says he cut great! Nice feesh buddy!!

Kais
Gosh, so lucky. Well good job

Diehard
are u sure that was a buck looks like a hen to me

nativefish
maybe hermaphrodite lol

nativefish
waco u got a ton of PM'S. It would let me send ya nothing

waco
Diehard said:
it was a gay fish!!! :lol:

waco
Throbbit _Shane said:
way to go!

i went about 6 or 7 weeks with out one too. but then i caught fire lol
i hope i can caught the same fire!!! i done the first step 7 weeks of nothing now fire!!! maybe???

waco
nativefish said:
waco u got a ton of PM'S. It would let me send ya nothing
fixed!!

waco
Diehard said:
When i got the fish out i really thought it was a hen and didn't wanted to keep it but it got mad and spray my wadders white!!!!

waco
metalfisher76 said:
$5 says he cut great! Nice feesh buddy!!
$5??? what you talking about??? idk nothing about $5!!! :lol:

metalfisher76
I was makin a bet:) ;) Shoulda made it over whether it was a buck or not! Purty sure I can ID a feesh, by now....:lol: Even more sure you`d know before posting it:lol::lol: Way to slay waco!!

waco
metalfisher76 said:
I was makin a bet:) ;) Shoulda made it over whether it was a buck or not! Purty sure I can ID a feesh, by now....:lol: Even more sure you`d know before posting it:lol::lol: Way to slay waco!!
Darn it if i would know nobody believes was a buck i would bet with you a guided fishing trip with you!!!! :lol:

Top Bottom