NuCanoe Unlimited

NKlamerus
New anchor finally arrived, also using a dive reel to manage slack line

Reactions: fromthelogo and Admin
NKlamerus
That's a new low for me, down to 11% in one day.

I was really hard on it, stalled it completely a few times in weeds, then ran about 4 miles round trip on the Umpqua.

Reactions: fromthelogo
Oregunner
They say it’s good to completely cycle deep cycle batteries. That might be cutting it a little close, especially if you are fishing downstream. Hate to have to paddle back. 😀

Reactions: NKlamerus
NKlamerus
Put some good scratches in it today

Few issues, carrying the wheels with me interferes with the paddle, definitely need a new holder or something.

Anchor worked great at holding me, line management is an issue, reel is great for storing line but it doesn't work for retrieval.

Reactions: fromthelogo and DOKF
NKlamerus
Small change, added a ketch board and holder. My old cheap ruler finally got brittle and cracked apart

Well see if it stays here, otherwise I'll slip it further forward with the life jacket

Reactions: fromthelogo
NKlamerus
News to me, a red flag is not enough at night apparently, have to have an actual light on anything hanging out of the bed

Snopro
Hope you only got a warning. I don't think many people would be aware of that rule. Should the light be shining back into the eyes of following traffic? Seems weird.

NKlamerus
Snopro said:
Hope you only got a warning. I don't think many people would be aware of that rule. Should the light be shining back into the eyes of following traffic? Seems weird.
Yeah he let me go no problem, guys on the Facebook page couldn't find anything either

I'll put a cheap battery light back there I guess

DOKF
Maybe get a bicycle light (red) to put on it.

Reactions: NKlamerus
NKlamerus
DOKF said:
Maybe get a bicycle light (red) to put on it.
That's the plan, id like to eventually find a Yakima long arm, it would get lights

Top Bottom