Not enough yet but getting there

F
fish_4_all
Well I think there is enough but all the same. There has to be something i can catch a fish on in this mess. And I know there is something I am missing in here.

Please let me know which ones you like and what you think I am missing to complete the arsenal. This fishing season is off to a hot start, well for everyone but me and Coho fishing should be the bomb here this year so better get ready now.

AceJigs1.jpg
AceJigs2.jpg
AceJigs3.jpg

1aB
All look like catchers, & I find the fluff over the hook look particularly innovative - kinda like a winged bug. For "something I am missing", my PA jig mentor reports consistent success for trout, crappie, & even catfish with these 1/16 #6 2x prop jigs. The metal flash is particularly effective in low vis conditions.

Boolie.png

F
fish_4_all
Will have to try them if I can find the blades. Need a go to jig for salmon so maybe a slightly larger blade would do the trick. I wonder if salmon will hit a top water jig lure?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
More purple, more pink, more black on the red, more size variation on the darker colors and some with a bit more flash would be my suggestions. Other than that they look great! :clap:

T
Troutier Bassier
If I ever run into you, You should give me a few Jigs ;)

B
buddah426
fish_4_all said:
Will have to try them if I can find the blades. Need a go to jig for salmon so maybe a slightly larger blade would do the trick. I wonder if salmon will hit a top water jig lure?

you can order those blades from cabelas online, just was there. i have flies for trout fishing with them and they just slayed the trout this year everywhere i went.

1aB
Yup, went and looked & Cabela's has em.
Cabela's -- Propeller Style Spinner Blades
My mentor uses the small size for the 1/16 jigs. Altho he like the cone heads as a stopper/bearing for the props, he reports that small brass beads also work well and are better able to get around the sharper angled bends of a Sickle hook.