No pics but some story's and advice

T

the salmon kid

ive been trying some new tactics on the rogue switching from flys to jigs and from jigs to spoons
as you probably noticed the river is a little high but that shouldn't slow down the fishing at all ,.,, so here is the secret,., blue and silver little cleos, with 4 red spots going down the blue side and it is a 2/5oz
ive been looking all over for these spoons and no store has one.,. so if you some how manage to find one grab it ,so far every time i have went out fishing i have used this spoon and have caught my limit every time:D

for the past 4 days i have been fishing a tueville and have caught 2-5 fish a day with that spoon and have one left

i have 15 pictures of steel head and coho but my cell phone dont work and when i get it back on i will post them

good luck and merry Christmas

brandon4455

brandon4455

ive been trying some new tactics on the rogue switching from flys to jigs and from jigs to spoons
as you probably noticed the river is a little high but that shouldn't slow down the fishing at all ,.,, so here is the secret,., blue and silver little cleos, with 4 red spots going down the blue side and it is a 2/5oz
ive been looking all over for these spoons and no store has one.,. so if you some how manage to find one grab it ,so far every time i have went out fishing i have used this spoon and have caught my limit every time:D

for the past 4 days i have been fishing a tueville and have caught 2-5 fish a day with that spoon and have one left

i have 15 pictures of steel head and coho but my cell phone dont work and when i get it back on i will post them

ive caught a lot of trout and bass with blue and silver cleos but not salmon and steel, sounds like you found a dynamite lure!!! way to go bro! can't wait to see the pics

H

halibuthitman

have you tried buying a case of them on their website?

C

colbypearson

i will look and see if they have any in arizona chad haha maybe we can hit the river again this january ;)