Ninja the Trout fisherman.

N
nwkiller
amazing fish, nothin wrong with trout especially that size!

S
Sinkline
Thanks for the post Mark! Those club waters do have some GIANT fish for sure!

I don't know Ninja like others here seem to, so I'll say..., Hello and good job!

Randy

O
OnTheFly
What a slab!!! Nice one Jimmy!. Tell mark it was too bad he gave away all those OCBuggers.:D;)

N
ninja2010
OnTheFly said:
What a slab!!! Nice one Jimmy!. Tell mark it was too bad he gave away all those OCBuggers.:D;)

he actually had one, and was using it... deep down inside, he loves them ocb.

btw, buggers are definitely the ticket, and i luv 'em, thanks for starting me off with them at harriet. i got that slab on a #2 conehead black bugger that i tied - first cast after tying it on, and she took off like a freight train before i even got a chance to start stripping.

N
ninja2010
Sinkline said:
I don't know Ninja like others here seem to, so I'll say..., Hello and good job!

Randy

hello, randy, and thanks. i'm sure we'll fish together someday. are you a member too?

J
JeannaJigs
NICE! those are some mega bows.

(welcome back mr sanders)

S
Sinkline
ninja2010 said:
hello, randy, and thanks. i'm sure we'll fish together someday. are you a member too?

No I'm not a member, just informed a little of the waters you guys have to fish.

This forum is about as social as I have ever been, I'm pretty much a recluse anymore. :lol:

Randy

G
GDBrown
Wow

Wow

Now I know what I missed on Saturday:mad: Next time I will not do my own shocks and struts.:rolleyes: My back and hands hurt so bad I sat and watched racing all day Saturday and Sunday and didn't go near the water.

Jimmy, you can't fool me I know you fish for trout, but only if they would be classified as steelhead in streams. Great job and very nice photos!

GD

Mark, I feel better now! What ya doing on Saturday?

N
ninja2010
GDBrown said:
Jimmy, you can't fool me I know you fish for trout, but only if they would be classified as steelhead in streams.

GD

you got it, sir...

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish ninja!!

R
ryan808
Nice fish Ninja.. Which property did you guys get'm out of?

N
ninja2010
ryan808 said:
Nice fish Ninja.. Which property did you guys get'm out of?

it's my first time trout fishing club property, so i don't know exactly which one, but it's close to the big tree, little tree ponds.

B
BobbiDollPDX
Wow Jimmy, kind of makes me want to hide my little bitty trout I caught this weekend, but just kinda.

Seriously though, really nice fish!

N
ninja2010
BobbiDollPDX said:
Wow Jimmy, kind of makes me want to hide my little bitty trout I caught this weekend, but just kinda.

Seriously though, really nice fish!

thanks, i was just very lucky to be at the right places at the right times with the right fishes who like the right flies at the right depths...

O
OnTheFly
ninja2010 said:
thanks, i was just very lucky to be at the right places at the right times with the right fishes who like the right flies at the right depths...

lol!!! Jimmy.....you have just revealed the secret to catch fish. It's all over.........now everyone knows.