Nice Wilson chromer

N
nwkiller
nice job on the chrome

B
beaverfan
I gotta say, this fish may be in my freezer all filleted but this thing whooped my butt! Yesterday I was pretty sore, but I woke up this morning and can barely move around the house. Fish 1 Jay 1 = so I guess we tied?

A
autofisher
beaverfan said:
I gotta say, this fish may be in my freezer all filleted but this thing whooped my butt! Yesterday I was pretty sore, but I woke up this morning and can barely move around the house. Fish 1 Jay 1 = so I guess we tied?

Sure sign you're getting old!

C
Cohosanders
No misclips right!!!!! Nice fish beaverfan....the Wilson has bestowed the chrome on you!!!!! Great looking fish.

B
bigsteel
nice chrome ya got there.....and helpin clip fish......you are the man

B
beaverfan
Went back out there with my dad today. He got this nice bright hen, I landed a ton of trout and missed a couple nice bites. I gotta add that this was his first strip fishing for Steelhead in a stream in close to 15 years! Glad I could get him into a fish! I also gotta mention that I lost a sea run cutthroat that was over 20 inches. About 5 feet from shore he jumped with a violent head shake and spit the hook at me!

Last edited:
M
mgdguy
beaverfan said:
Went back out there with my dad today. He got this nice bright hen, I landed a ton of trout and missed a couple nice bites. I gotta add that this was his first strip fishing for Steelhead in a stream in close to 15 years! Glad I could get him into a fish! I also gotta mention that I lost a sea run cutthroat that was over 20 inches. About 5 feet from shore he jumped with a violent head shake and spit the hook at me!

That is a NICE FISH! :clap:

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Way to get him out there and that sure is a purdy fish:D

B
beaverfan
Also you can't really tell but this hen had a hump just like the buck I caught did.

L
lilsalmon
I missed this one somehow....great job BF and dad!!!!!

A
autofisher
way to go brotha! That's a nice lookin fish for sure!

A
aka trouble
holy those are nice u get both low like before mile ten on the river cuz ivee ben from deadline down to ten and can only get a trout in the last week ......