Nice one

T
todd
0927100847.jpg0927100847a.jpg0927100848_edited-1.jpg0927100848b_edited-1.jpgi was by my self so i didn't get vary good pics but its 7.5 pounds 0927100848_edited-1.jpg0927100848b_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
G
gjonesjr
Nice fish man, looks like fun.

T
Thuggin4Life
Very nice fish!

N
nwkiller
nice fish man

F
fishingfreak
:clap:Nice Job! Very Nice fish!:clap::clap:

C
colbypearson
whered you get her at? nice one

T
TTFishon
Beautiful bass man! What'd you get her on?

Troutski
Troutski
Very nice fish...very nice.

Chuck

S
SALTYFISH
Thats a big ol bas eh!!

N
ninja2010
that's a nice, nice fish... good job.

troutdude
troutdude
Now that is TRULY a HOG!

Fish fry @ Todd's house everyone!!!

FYI - I thought maybe this was close to the records so just for kicks, I looked up the record and here are the stats:

12 lbs. 1.6 oz. 2002, Ballenger Pond, Springfield , B. Adam Hastings (record holder)

[guess I don't know much about bass fishing...LOL]

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish bro!

C
colbypearson
troutdude said:
Now that is TRULY a HOG!

Fish fry @ Todd's house everyone!!!

FYI - I thought maybe this was close to the records so just for kicks, I looked up the record and here are the stats:

12 lbs. 1.6 oz. 2002, Ballenger Pond, Springfield , B. Adam Hastings (record holder)

[guess I don't know much about bass fishing...LOL]

i hope he threw it back :confused:

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
i hope he threw it back :confused:

Nice one I hope so too !

T
todd
C
colbypearson
todd said:
i alway let them go.

GOOD MAN!!!!!!, have you been getting many big ones 4+lbs lately? i havent been out much since the beginning of school.. but i will most likely go to applegate this weekend, i have major fishing withdrawels lol i havent been out fishing other than my last tournament at lake britton in california two weekends ago. i hope i get a pig smallie this weekend i still havent gotten my goal of a 5lb smallie this year :/ .... i still need another 8lb largemouth to break that goal of two 8's in one year as well... good thing is the season never ends for me till december 31st haha, i always find a way to get em in winter too : )

T
todd
not to many lately i cought around 7 or 8 5+ lbs this year iv been getting 2-3 pounders a lot though.

C
colbypearson
todd said:
not to many lately i cought around 7 or 8 5+ lbs this year iv been getting 2-3 pounders a lot though.

where have you been hitting lately?, i have a lot of 5's this year, 3 over 6lbs, 2 over 7lbs, and 1 over 8lbs

best 5 fish limit combined for the year is around- 34lbs
best 5 fish limit for one day - was around 24lbs including the 8lbr and one of the 7lbr's

T
todd
iv been fishing the ponds around here a lot

W
waco
nice pig you got there!!! what were you using??