New way to plug cut herring for springers

L
lilsalmon
I spontaneously woke up and got bored...collected some stills from the video. (that will never see the light of day haha. Andy and his maniacal laugh)

how did I miss these pics....Jeanna, that is just yuk......hehe...

R
R&M Boatsaleslady
OH dudette I knew a guy just like you in Junior high! he would get challenged to do the worst things and the dip actually did it! EEEEEW!!!!

O
OnTheFly
This was a funny thread to return to. Thanks for bringing it to the top again. One thing I noticed that I didn't before was the way the photos are arranged and, that by starting at the top and scrolling down quickly, creates animation.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Lol that's because the images were taken from video on my phone, that my dear home dawg Andy could not stop laughing through, as I was gagging and choking to death on scales.

Oh the memories...I know I won't be doing that again! Theres not enough alcohol.

O
OnTheFly
Look on the bright side....it was just a little herring but it coulda been a carp:shock:

J
JeannaJigs
Look on the bright side....it was just a little herring but it coulda been a carp:shock:

Holy balls. No. Funkin. Way!!

I'm hungover still from a wedding last night, and that thought made my stomach turn.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Holy balls. No. Funkin. Way!!

I'm hungover still from a wedding last night, and that thought made my stomach turn.

green gew and grinders

O
OnTheFly
i don't get it jeanna....how could anybody be tough enough to bite the head off of a nasty herring but be grossed out by snakes.

J
JeannaJigs
i don't get it jeanna....how could anybody be tough enough to bite the head off of a nasty herring but be grossed out by snakes.

snakes are jacked up!! I HATE THEM!! You wouldn't believe how quickly I can move...I become a ninja on the scene as soon as a snake is coming at me. Only I'm a pansy ninja, and am just quick, I don't stick around to bust a move.

O
OnTheFly
snakes are jacked up!! I HATE THEM!! You wouldn't believe how quickly I can move...I become a ninja on the scene as soon as a snake is coming at me. Only I'm a pansy ninja, and am just quick, I don't stick around to bust a move.
You told me once you pack a machete.

J
JeannaJigs
You told me once you pack a machete.

I used to, pre driftboat days. For murdering brush and being badass, or something. Snake encounters are exempt though. I'm funkin GONE!

R
RunWithSasquatch
I'm hungover still from a wedding last night

I just realized you said your hang over was from last night.... I dont know if I could survive a hang over of such proportion...

J
JeannaJigs
It's been awesome. Hooray for weddings and crappy bridesmaid dresses.

H
halibuthitman
I would be willing to match that $130 if you ate a live gold fish on youtube... I double dog dare you-

T
TTFishon
I would be willing to match that $130 if you ate a live gold fish on youtube... I double dog dare you-

I second that dare. I know you can do it. lol

J
JeannaJigs
You'll match it huh, if that's a promise to match it, I'll do it lol. I need more money for my fundraising badly lol

T
TTFishon
You can do it Jeanna. It's not that bad. Years ago I ate one, chewed it up and gulped it down. It was a bitter fishiest fish taste I've ever eaten. lol Just make sure you have a coors light to chase it down with and you'll be fine. lol

R
RunWithSasquatch
You can do it Jeanna. It's not that bad. Years ago I ate one, chewed it up and gulped it down. It was a bitter fishiest fish taste I've ever eaten. lol Just make sure you have a coors light to chase it down with and you'll be fine. lol

I dont think its something I could chew on.