New blue fox in-line spinners?

H
halibuthitman
so blue fox just released a new line of in-line spinners that are 30% heavier than their previous spinner... has anyone seen these for sale yet? I'd like to try one- Thanks
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
so blue fox just released a new line of in-line spinners that are 30% heavier than their previous spinner... has anyone seen these for sale yet? I'd like to try one- Thanks

really? thats awesome but the question is..how expensive are they?
 
H
halibuthitman
brandon4455 said:
really? thats awesome but the question is..how expensive are they?

probably the same as their old ones... too much-
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
probably the same as their old ones... too much-

ha yeah... i think ill buy 2-3 of em when they become available to test out. and btw i checked out your blog. it pretty cool ;)



brandon
 
R
rippin fish lips
brandon4455 said:
ha yeah... i think ill buy 2-3 of em when they become available to test out. and btw i checked out your blog. it pretty cool ;)



brandon

Yeah me too!!
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
still have not heard anything new about them or seen any :/
 
V
viento
halibuthitman said:
probably the same as their old ones... too much-
Nice blog, interesting stories and beautiful photos, you should seriously
consider producing documentary and educational films, while interest in
Alaska is very high.

The lack of comments is a blessing in disguise. Many casual
visitors won't open the profile setup, but the number of views says
the sight is visible. The slide show says its loading, which arguably should be 'off'
when the page first loads, and using the latest Opera and Firefox web browsers,
the link never highlights when the pointer is in place. And the slideshow fails to start.
Cheers
 
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
I wonder if they're going from brass bodies to something like tungsten for the bells?
 

Similar threads

Diehard
Replies
18
Views
481
Diehard
Diehard
J
  • Question
Replies
15
Views
4K
Chromatose
Chromatose
D
Replies
8
Views
534
Troutski
Troutski
jamisonace
Replies
16
Views
1K
Artwo
Artwo
B
Replies
14
Views
721
jamisonace
jamisonace
Top Bottom