Nestucca spitting out steelhead!

You have to include the other symptoms then... Cold sweats and aching muscles! I've been told that one of the best cures is a day of rest and relaxation.... Sounds like fishin to me.. or was that the cause, I can't remember now the chicken before the egg or the other way around.

Now I'm confused. I think I'll take a stroll in the woods to clear my head.
 
kirkster said:
I have been diagnosed with every thing you just said!! Wow I thought I was the only one. Now that its out in the open maybe someone should start a foundation.

LOL. donate to chrome addicts? spare change for a spinner or some corkies please? pleae sir..if i dont get my tackle ill die XD


oh and kirk, your inbox if full tryin to send ya a pm back






brandon
 
brandon4455 said:
LOL. donate to chrome addicts? spare change for a spinner or some corkies please? pleae sir..if i dont get my tackle ill die XD


oh and kirk, your inbox if full tryin to send ya a pm back





brandon
Thanks inbox cleared
 
those are some beautiful steelhead
are they winters or summers?
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
3
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
681
bass
bass
bass
Replies
10
Views
950
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
714
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
721
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom