Nestucca report 10-17

S
solution7
A learning experience

A learning experience

luv2fish said:
he did made a mistake .....IMHO..i would let this pass and not make a big deal...but masmith if its yu'r fish or yours or anybody your with....if yu'r not sure of your catch ..just let it go....i have seen lot of people making same mistake and being penalised ....its not very hard to differentiate.....
just keep the white or light coloured ring on gumline in mind....thats it...you don have to worry bout fins..spots or whatever..just take a peek in the mouth and there it is whatever it is

It was MY FISH and MY MISTAKE and it won't happen again, thanks in part to this forum. I now realize that it probably was a coho but very hard to tell from the pictures. I will post some later if we can all use it as a learning experience.

J
JeannaJigs
That's all that matters, that you chock it up as a learning experience, and don't repeat it.

M
Mike123
Thuggin4Life said:
haha funny! Caught my fair share of coho. Not a big deal mistake are part of life kinda want to see the controversial pic.

Sorry I quoted the wrong person.. haha.
:lol:;)

L
luv2fish
solution7 said:
It was MY FISH and MY MISTAKE and it won't happen again, thanks in part to this forum. I now realize that it probably was a coho but very hard to tell from the pictures. I will post some later if we can all use it as a learning experience.

its arright 7....you know what you did and you are willing to ammend it and take care of things like that in future...i guess your okay

now go get a nooky this time....a big'un...:D

S
solution7
luv2fish said:
its arright 7....you know what you did and you are willing to ammend it and take care of things like that in future...i guess your okay

now go get a nooky this time....a big'un...:D

Thank you ! I will be hitting the rivers hard again this weekend!