need a river or creek suggestion

B

bigsteel

so i want to head out this week to somewhere new for some trout,,,anyone got some ideas,,i prefer a river or creek with camping????

troutdude

troutdude

Go hit the Alsea for some bluebacks my friend. And stop at Mitch's Two River Fly shop on your way, and pick up some Borden Specials (the fly in my Avatar). They were developed specifically for bluebacks on that river.

M

Mike123

If your campin at Blackberry bring your big fly rod too. Right next to the boat ramp is insane with coho..

troutdude

troutdude

Hot pink Rooster tails will knock the Ho's in the head.

Good suggestion Mike, I forgot...cuz Biggie likes dem trout.

B

bigsteel

thanks guys,,i might have to check the alsea out,,i fished by the hatchery once but never tried the main river,,,,,,COHO on the fly rod would be sweet

F

fishtales

Keening Creek Campground if it is open and fish the Wilson if the water level is good. There is good weather on the way for the next 3 or 4 days I think.

T

TTFishon

It looks like you have it figured out but if you want to get away from the crowds you could hit the Davis Arm at Wickiup. It should be a nice looking stream by now full of huge bows and browns.

N

ninja2010

so i want to head out this week to somewhere new for some trout,,,anyone got some ideas,,i prefer a river or creek with camping????

okay, this is not a creek or river, and i don't think there's camping facilities... but i bet it's somewhere new, and it's got trout...

Rainbow Trout Farm

hope this helps... (shows how much i know about trout fishing...)

M

Mike123

If you and Rose go campin there I just might pop in and sleep in my car or something. haha.

B

bigsteel

okay, this is not a creek or river, and i don't think there's camping facilities... but i bet it's somewhere new, and it's got trout...

Rainbow Trout Farm

hope this helps... (shows how much i know about trout fishing...)

jimmy thats hilarious,thats the same as hatchery steelhead,,,,i need cutthroat

Top Bottom