Need a guide,help!

C
chromedome123
Does anybody know of a River Guide for the Lower Deschutes River who is any good? A guide that you have already hired? A jet sled or drift boat guide would be great, either one will do. Thank you.

B
bigsteel
Brian silvey,,hands down

L
lilsalmon
yep, what bigsteel said.

T
Thuggin4Life
Idk seemed like you guys had too much fun with him. Maybe a less fun experiance should be recomemnded....

C
chromedome123
Thanks you all. Have any of you tried ouit or heard about a guide named Grant Putman? I heard his name mentioned at work.

B
bigsteel
Thuggin4Life said:
Idk seemed like you guys had too much fun with him. Maybe a less fun experiance should be recomemnded....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

B
bigsteel
chromedome123 said:
Thanks you all. Have any of you tried ouit or heard about a guide named Grant Putman? I heard his name mentioned at work.

no i have only fished with silvey on the lower descutes,,no need to go anywhere else

J
jabs67
Brian is one of the best. I'v known him since high school, He set me up with my first fly rod. Good luck!!!

M
mezzfin
I tried to get Brian for today, but he was booked. Really enjoyed my second call: Vail Bourne at River Bourne Outfitters. Great drift out of Warm Springs for Trout Creek, and he knew the river cold. Hooked up 2 steels, failed to land them. Tight lines!