My First Bass of The Year!

T
TTFishon
I haven't read that story but thanks for the tip. It's good to be prepared. lol

F
Finneus Polebender
Sorry there TT will email your pics to ya also. finally got our PC back heres the three pics we got thinkin we should be back after em tommorrow and sun weather permitting supposed to warm up dont care about the rain just need that dang wind to die down.

F
Finneus Polebender
GraphiteZen said:
Hmm I'll stick with FP too. I don't think I spelled it right.

dont matter how ya spell it pretty much bout fishin ,youd be welcome to fish with us any time . Ive also been meaning to get into some Umpqua smallies hear its a riot.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Finneus Polebender said:
dont matter how ya spell it pretty much bout fishin ,youd be welcome to fish with us any time . Ive also been meaning to get into some Umpqua smallies hear its a riot.

Oh man it's MOB riot! If you ever want to go down the Umpqua let me know!

F
Finneus Polebender
GraphiteZen said:
Oh man it's MOB riot! If you ever want to go down the Umpqua let me know!
Your on ,just let me know when the gettin is good. like less than an hour depending on where ya fish, just need someone to show me the ropes and bein the habitual linecaster I am will be a smallmouth junkie in no time . thanks for the offer

P
pdx89
nice fish! good job

hey fellow bass anglers, i did not want to open a separate tread just for this, but have any of you know the name of a bass worm. its about 4''-5'' long and the whole thing is black, but about a inch of the tail is yellow. i had one from a garage sale, and last summer fish stole it. i looked in many places but have not found anything similar.. maybe i was hoping any of ya could help with the search, if not its all cool. Thanks!

D
Drice
sounds like a senko

P
pdx89
Drice, thanks
i will look into senkos

R
RIVERFISHER
TTFishon said:
Me and FP hit the water yesterday at daylight. I had one hit about three casts in then went about an hour and bam!!! About a three pound fatty. FP has the pics on his camera and his computer's in the shop. We fished for a couple more hours with no more action as we felt the temperature drop then headed home around 11:30.

Just so u know I scouted the way into that pond but u guys beat me there... I showed up a lil late but found an easier way in

T
Throbbit _Shane
Theres been some nice bass caught at the expo ponds down here that iv seen the past 2 days.

T
TTFishon
RIVERFISHER said:
Just so u know I scouted the way into that pond but u guys beat me there... I showed up a lil late but found an easier way in

Was that you that honked when you drove by. We saw a couple of vehicles parked up the road when we left but they were closer to the other pond. How'd you do?

F
Finneus Polebender
Nope that was Riverfisher and a friend they were in the red jeep