My favorite steelhead stream

P
plumb2fish
IMAG0148.jpgIMAG0150.jpgIMAG0149.jpgIMAG0147.jpgIMAG0152.jpgIMAG0153.jpgIMAG0154.jpgIMAG0155.jpgIMAG0156.jpgI caught my first steelhead from this river almost 30 yrs ago and got the chance to fish it last weekend. As usual, it produced, however I only tried to get one pic of a fish and instead I got a drenching....

J
JeannaJigs
Looks freakin' sweet.

T
Tacomasteelheader
reminds me of the north umpqua just that color of that water so green and clear. awesome.

P
plumb2fish
Tacomasteelheader said:
reminds me of the north umpqua just that color of that water so green and clear. awesome.

It's about 230 miles north of the umpqua.....

Casting Call
Casting Call
Nice pic's could not have taken better ones. I'll be there thursday. Great spot! caught a lot of salmon standing on that rock. The tug is the drug

D
dtikey
glad you got into at least one up thier mikey to bad it had to be wedding to make you go all the way back.lol

J
jabs67
Sweet pics!!!! :cool:

P
plumb2fish
Casting Call said:
Nice pic's could not have taken better ones. I'll be there thursday. Great spot! caught a lot of salmon standing on that rock. The tug is the drug
I usually springer fish up river from there, or occasionally downstream at the bathtub hole. Usually too much junk on the bottom for me to drift fish by salmon season and I'm not much of a bobber fisherman.

E
eugene1
Damn, that river looks fishy! Nice pics

P
plumb2fish
Casting Call said:

The first 4 pics are of the hole that is just upstream of that little double falls in the 4th pic...one of my favorite holding water areas on the river. The fish travel up the falls and hold behind the big rocks...I caught the summer in my original avitar pic from there as well as the nate I tried to get the pic of....

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
The canyon!!!!!

P
plumb2fish
halibuthitman said:
The canyon!!!!!

It's where this crazy steelhead addiction started for me Brad. I grew up in a local town with a potato for a highschool mascot. Ridgefield highschool, home of the Spudders...lmao

Last edited: