Munsel Lake last weekend

B

Banjo

Munsel was hot last weekend...trolled Orange Kastmasters, had a nice limit in 2 hours fishing with my God daughter, she caught the biggest fish. 18 inch coho koke.
zcameraspringbreak2010164.jpg
DSC03616.jpg
DSC03617.jpg

N

nwkiller

nice work, looks like an awesome day, munsel is great fun

troutdude

troutdude

Your God Daughter sure was wearing a big smile that day. :D

BTW, is that a Fenwick rod in the pic? I am CRAZY 'bout Fenwicks...especially glass rods!

B

Banjo

Your God Daughter sure was wearing a big smile that day. :D

BTW, is that a Fenwick rod in the pic? I am CRAZY 'bout Fenwicks...especially glass rods!

Yeah, it's a Fenwick. I have a couple and they are my favorite rods. I have a Pflueger salt trout 1558 fly reel on it with lead line....lots of trolling fun!

D

Drew9870

Banned User
If you drifted 100-150ft towards the Boat Ramp from where you are in the pic, you would be in a really good Perch hole in about 63ft of water. We used to use Herring Jigs with three of the hooks tipped with worm or thin slices of Perch meat and a 1/4oz weight at the bottom, sometimes you pick up one of those healthy 4+lb Rainbows. Just drift around until you find a school, bouncing your weight off the bottom once every 10 seconds.

Usually best before the 9:00AM winds.

troutdude

troutdude

Yeah, it's a Fenwick. I have a couple and they are my favorite rods. I have a Pflueger salt trout 1558 fly reel on it with lead line....lots of trolling fun!

That's what I thought. I have several glass Fenwicks, and LOVE every one of them. I do NOT like graphite for the most part. I grew up w/ some bamboo but mostly glass rods. Those old rods are fun!

Top Bottom