Meldrum today

Taking the Old man out to the Bar today. Try our luck at some plunkin' :cool: Neved fished there before, heard its pretty good sometimes. We will see.

Tight lines

When plunking how far out do you want to cast your line. I will be heading out to Meldrom on Sat. Still trying to figure things out with the salmon/steelhead tricks. Normally a bass fisherman.

When plunking how far out do you want to cast your line. I will be heading out to Meldrom on Sat. Still trying to figure things out with the salmon/steelhead tricks. Normally a bass fisherman.

Just a thought... ...read the above refrenced thread... ...rig up your gear... ...get there early... ...stake your claim (cast stright out from you how ever far youwant)... ...wait til others show... ...watch 'em a bit... ...monkey see, monkey do... ...get tangled up with the thirty guys down from you... ...square up... ...buy beers for the three guys that convinced "joe pro-bankie" not to kick your ass... ...return sunday and do it all over again.

Good luck. Give 'em hell!

I went to Meldrum on my long lunch break yesterday (3/30/10) just to get close to the water to see the clarity myself. Talk about nasty!! I only saw one boat launched and three bank fishermen, all of which were only catching river debris. MAN, I really hope the Willy clears up soon!!

Top Bottom