Maybe I need help?

C

ChezJfrey

So I started this fishing thing a short while ago this year.

Since then, I decided I needed to upgrade from the piece of cra..., ahem, less-than-desirable, rod/reel setup I was using for trout/bass.

I purchased a 6'-6" Cabela's Pro Guide rod with a Shimano Soltace reel and while not exactly high-end, it is immensely better than what I was using. Then, I got a beefier 8'-6" Okuma set-up that is rated for 10-25 lb. and I figure I'll use that for steelhead and possibly salmon on spinners/spoons. Then, I got a 10' which although shorter than some use, will probably try steelhead on a float setup with that.

Now, I'm already contemplating a fly setup.

Do I need help? LOL!

troutdude

troutdude

Don't miss our "Fisherpeeps Anonymous" meeting this Saturday at 5:30 a.m.; on the Clack!!!

Another one bites the dust...LOL!

brandon4455

brandon4455

Don't miss our "Fisherpeeps Anonymous" meeting this Saturday at 5:30 a.m.; on the Clack!!!

Another one bites the dust...LOL!

LOL. i remember when i felt like i never had enough rods and WTF IS THIS ABOUT? i didt get invited to the clack XD

C

ChezJfrey

I suppose I should also admit to getting some spinner building supplies.

I'm making a calendar entry for my first FA meeting...

troutdude

troutdude

Take it easy Brandon...we're NOT really meeting at the Clack. It was just a by-product of my attempt at some humor.

brandon4455

brandon4455

Take it easy Brandon...we're NOT really meeting at the Clack. It was just a by-product of my attempt at some humor.

LOL. sorry my retardness gets in the way sometimes..

C

ChezJfrey

LOL. i remember when i felt like i never had enough rods and WTF IS THIS ABOUT? i didt get invited to the clack XD

The way I understand these programs is that ALL are welcome, as long as you can admit that you have a problem. :)

Top Bottom