Lower Willamette springers

Its okay, it got bonked. Was a clipped feeesh
 
JeannaJigs said:
I'm looking forward to heading up there the end of next month if I can pull it off.

My buddy I troll with up there fishes it 5-6 days a week up there, put 97 bonked fish on the captains log last year. He starts putting in his laps next month. I probably wont make it up till April, about that 2nd week in April them fish get thick up there.
 
RunWithSasquatch said:
My buddy I troll with up there fishes it 5-6 days a week up there, put 97 bonked fish on the captains log last year. He starts putting in his laps next month. I probably wont make it up till April, about that 2nd week in April them fish get thick up there.

Sweet. I am going to get in on some of that action.
 

Similar threads

P
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
744
troutdude
troutdude
P
Replies
1
Views
607
cchinook
C
caught_wet_handed
Replies
19
Views
3K
reyaz
reyaz
M
Replies
13
Views
2K
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
2
Views
568
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom