Lost rods, looking for rightful owners!

B
bigboy70
Josie and I decided to take a break from steelhead and go up to try out Harriet been there once bite was off one raft did well other then that nada threw everything and then some out there. Well when we arrived Josie found a pretty nice rod looks of it had been there over night. Left it alone figuring they went back to camp or something looking around I spot another rod on some rocks 20 ft away. So I decided to pick up the rods and put them in my car and if someone showed up asking they'd receive, no such incident happened. You tell me the make and model of the rods and reels and what was on them I will gladly hand them over. Fellow OFFers I'd like to find there home so please ask around for anyone that was up at Harriet the last day or two if they forgot their rods.

THANKS!
p.s. if anyone gets a lead pm me please!

Ethan

Reactions: mikeee2362 and troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
When I first saw the title I thought...Oh No...you lost your Ted Williams rig! So, I'm glad you didn't. Sorry you got skunked too--had that happen to me last year, at Harriet. DOH!

Anyway; I hope that you can connect with the rightful owner(s). Good lookin' out!

B
bagold53
Thanks for trying to return them.

B
bigboy70
Only way that Ted Williams is leaving is by a huge fish or my cold dead hands.

Seriously wish I could find the owner judging by equipment I'm thinking there in there late 30s to early 40s really want to find the owner tried Facebook too and nada

O
OrygunSon
Harriet must be the place for it. Last season, I caught a rod/reel down near the dam. )It was a cheapy no-name combo rig) Thought I hooked a fish, reeled up and found a snag of line. Wanted to get as much as possible out of the water so I started pulling. After a while, "bloop" out pops the tip and I had me a waterlogged setup. The next day, we were at Timothy and motored across the entire lake. Grabbed my rod, found it was busted, dug out the Harriet rod (Didn't want to motor all the way back to camp for a spare) Fished that old clunker all day and caught plenty of fish!