Lost Creek.

M
Mike12
Well i have been going to Lost creek and not have had a lot of luck only a couple of bites on Orange powerbait, So if anyone else have some ideas it would be great to hear.

Thanks

C
Caveman
Mike12 said:
Well i have been going to Lost creek and not have had a lot of luck only a couple of bites on Orange powerbait, So if anyone else have some ideas it would be great to hear.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Mike. I been thinking about getting over to that side of the hill to do some trolling. Are you in a boat or on the bank?

M
Mike12
Thanks Caveman, Right now Just bank fishing no boat yet.

C
Caveman
Might want to try casting a Panther Martin and covering a lot of shoreline.

M
Mike12
Caveman said:
Might want to try casting a Panther Martin and covering a lot of shoreline.

Ok i will try that and hope the results are good. Thanks

S
smokin'salmon
Also try Catfish Cove on the north side of the Lake, we have had great success there

K
kawasakii9
I have found a small little cleo with a split shot helper for depth in the spring works well around the damn... funny tho it seems to suck other places on that lake

O
ol tymer
Tried Lost Creek Lake last saturday. I know the "derby" was on Klamath lake, but I never enter it anyway. My first time to LCL. 87 miles from my house. Did'nt think I would ever get there. Launched at Joseph Smith state park, real nice ramp. Started trolling after leaving the marina area. Turned right around the bend and trolled along the bank. Depth was around 50-90 ft. Had 3 poles in the water. Had one strike about 1/2 hour out. And about 1 hour later, wife caught a nice 12"er. Pretty soon the bridge was in view and we picked up a couple more bout the same size. I kept switching lures to see what was working. My son put on a green wedding ring, and bingo! Of course right away, I went to green one and the wife to another little kokanee lure I had in green also. Bang, Bang, Bang. Everybody was catching nice trout. Fished till about 4 p.m., and it finally slowed down. We had thrown back about 15 or 20 as we deemed them to small to keep. We all limited out. Had a nice supper at Beckies in Union creek on the way home.