Lost backpack Siuslaw 10/13 ($100 reward)

S
sherretb
Guys,

I fished the Siuslaw around Mapleton (fished at Tide, the guard rail hole) on Saturday 10/13/2012.

I did the unthinkable and left my backpack and fishing vest there (guard rail hole). If you or someone you know found it, Please get a hold of me.

Let's make us both happy! You get enough money to go buy the fishing gear you really want and I get my sentimental fishing gear back.

If you feel that you need more money, let me know. Mostly I just really want my stuff back.

If you have any friends that fished the Siuslaw last week (Saturday 10/13) please let them know.

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

-Ben

J
JeannaJigs
Damn! That sucks. I had my gear stolen and it was heartbreaking, still haven't recovered from that. Seems like there's all kinds of lost rods and gear over there this year. I sincerely hope someone finds it and does the good thing, and not because of a reward but because it's the right thing to do.

O
OnTheDrop
Ill be there monday and will keep an eye out for it. Best of luck, thatd break me in pieces.

S
steelhead_slayer
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Ill be there monday and will keep an eye out for it. Best of luck, thatd break me in pieces.

x2. No reward necessary

troutdude
troutdude
X3; but OFFering a reward may help to bring the gear to light. Of course, the right thing to do...would be to say "no thank you" (to the reward).

I've got my fingers crossed for ya.

D
dtikey
I was thier 10-13 but didn't fish guardrail hole looked like way to many locals thier.Dont look good for the return of your stuff but really hope Im wrong I have had my stuff get legs and walk off from boats and truck not cool.With the amount of people fishing that hole then I would makle a flyer and hang it from a tree or on the rail thier.

S
sherretb
dtikey said:
I was thier 10-13 but didn't fish guardrail hole looked like way to many locals thier.Dont look good for the return of your stuff but really hope Im wrong I have had my stuff get legs and walk off from boats and truck not cool.With the amount of people fishing that hole then I would makle a flyer and hang it from a tree or on the rail thier.

Hi All,

Thanks for the support! I like the posted sign idea. I will try that.

Again, thanks for the help!

-Ben