loon lake bass

F
-fishinaddict-
I am going to loon lake the first week in june to try bass fishin. any body fished there before or what bait works. it looks like a good place for them. all info is helpful thanks
 
F
fishndad
-fishinaddict- said:
I am going to loon lake the first week in june to try bass fishin. any body fished there before or what bait works. it looks like a good place for them. all info is helpful thanks

ah yes good ol loon lake, aweosme fishing, there are some lunkers in that lake! it should be pretty clear so use some natural colors! also try some crawdad color tubes and some rainbow trout color senko's! that should catch some nice fish!
 
B
BassinFever
Good advice, but you will be ran off the lake by 10 AM by the ski boats and water fleas!
 
F
-fishinaddict-
yeah i have heard that it is like that with all the skiers and stuff hopefully i get lucky and there wont be very many people there. i am stayin on the south end of the lake is that better fishin then the north side? and can i avoid the ski ers thanks guys:cool:
 
B
BassinFever
The South end is the shallow end and there is a 5MPH bouy but the waves will still get you! I like to fish many other areas of the lake also and the wake boats make it unbearable!
 
F
fishndad
both sides are great fishing, there is no escaping the boaters and skiers though
 
F
-fishinaddict-
well i guess i will have to be on the water at sun up it sounds like. dam wakers :lol:
 
F
fishndad
-fishinaddict- said:
well i guess i will have to be on the water at sun up it sounds like. dam wakers :lol:

lol but either way you should do ok im sure
 
F
-fishinaddict-
Whats the biggest bass you have caught out of there fishindad?
 
F
fishndad
-fishinaddict- said:
Whats the biggest bass you have caught out of there fishindad?

7lbs 4 oz off of a 6'' heddon torpedo:D
 
F
-fishinaddict-
Wow thats a nice fish i mainly fish texas rigged plastic does that do well i know you mentioned senkos anything else do well. thanks again the names Blaine by the way
 
F
fishndad
-fishinaddict- said:
Wow thats a nice fish i mainly fish texas rigged plastic does that do well i know you mentioned senkos anything else do well. thanks again the names Blaine by the way

hello blaine! yeah try some frogs texas rigged or some craws!
 

Similar threads

O
Replies
6
Views
2K
Spoonplugger1
S
Hasa
Replies
5
Views
324
TheKnigit
TheKnigit
CheapComboPrincess
Replies
12
Views
763
Diehard
Diehard
J
Replies
7
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
Setherc
Replies
14
Views
307
troutdude
troutdude
Top Bottom