Look at the size of this hook (tiny)

W
wetfly
Believe it or not...

Believe it or not...

There are some guys on the Farmington River here in Ct that use the 32s for midge patterns...dry that is. There are 2 other hatches that require (if you listen to them) at least a 28. BWO in November and Tricos in Aug. Me, I'd rather fish under water.

On a completely different note...I'm SERIOUSLY considering a move to Oregon. Where, besides here of course, can I get good fishing and hunting information?

Thanks

Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
*cough*COUGH* don't tell him.

B
BigShayne
wetfly said:
On a completely different note...I'm SERIOUSLY considering a move to Oregon. Where, besides here of course, can I get good fishing and hunting information?

Thanks

I don't want to get stoned... pm me.

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
wetfly said:
There are some guys on the Farmington River here in Ct that use the 32s for midge patterns...dry that is. There are 2 other hatches that require (if you listen to them) at least a 28. BWO in November and Tricos in Aug. Me, I'd rather fish under water.

Thanks

John Shewey's books :) At least for the fishing part.

G
GDBrown
Haven't seen very many pictures of Tiny Flies on this thread.... Do I need to do so PhotoShop work and make some really tiny ones?

GD

troutdude
troutdude
GungasUncle said:
John Shewey's books :) At least for the fishing part.

Yep. "Complete Angler's Guide to Oregon", by John Shewey. Published in 2007, by Wilderness Adventures Press, Inc.

O
OnTheFly
GDBrown said:
Haven't seen very many pictures of Tiny Flies on this thread.... Do I need to do so PhotoShop work and make some really tiny ones?GD
Sure...I'd like to see that.

G
GDBrown
OnTheFly said:
Sure...I'd like to see that.

OK, Here you go!

Tinytoo.jpg

R
rainbowfisherman
O
OnTheFly
Hey bigsteel, looks like Drew's got you beat.

F
FishFinger
#20 EHC

DSCN2142.jpg

I think I have some #22 Adams around here somewhere.... but nothing smaller than that.

O
OnTheFly
Perrrfect!

B
bigsteel
OnTheFly said:
Hey bigsteel, looks like Drew's got you beat.
:doh: