Long shot, but lost: polarized sunglasses at Feyrer Park

J
jrbecca
Was recently fishing at Feyrer Park and came home without my polarized sunglasses. Brown frames. Shortly after that, my regular sunglasses were broken by curious, tiny hands. So, my eyes are officially naked.

If you find them...I'll owe you one!

troutdude
troutdude
Well...another OFFer just pulled a reel from the mighty MO's waters. So, maybe your treasured shades will also again cover your peepers.

S
Spydeyrch
troutdude said:
Well...another OFFer just pulled a reel from the mighty MO's waters. So, maybe your treasured shades will also again cover your peepers.

But that OFFer said the reel appeared to be a few years old.

So Jrbecca, just wait a few years and then they will show up. :D hehehehehe

-Spydey

C
ChezJfrey
Spydeyrch said:
But that OFFer said the reel appeared to be a few years old.

So Jrbecca, just wait a few years and then they will show up. :D hehehehehe

-Spydey

Hehehe.

I fish with a guy and every time he finds sunglasses, he hangs them in a nearby tree. In fact, there are some places where he repeatedly finds shades and the near tree turns into a sunglass xmas tree until they eventually disappear when someone finds the ornamentation too much to pass by without absconding with the whole lot.

So, check the trees :)

S
Spydeyrch
ChezJfrey said:
Hehehe.

I fish with a guy and every time he finds sunglasses, he hangs them in a nearby tree. In fact, there are some places where he repeatedly finds shades and the near tree turns into a sunglass xmas tree until they eventually disappear when someone finds the ornamentation too much to pass by without absconding with the whole lot.

So, check the trees :)

Maybe the sunglasses gremlins took them, hehehehehe

-Spydey

brown-gremlin-glasses.jpg

J
jrbecca
troutdude said:

You are a poet in disguise.

troutdude
troutdude
Or just a wannabe rapper.