Log pond in Philomath?

G
Green Punkin
Anyone ever get into that pond off of Clemens Road in Philomath? It's tempted me for years and it looks like awesome bass water. I checked street view on google maps (bless them) and there is and ominous sign. Anyone have experience?

troutdude
troutdude
There are several ponds, back by the old mill, and near the newer road. But I don't know, if they are private or not. You could try calling Kelly--who runs the Clemens Foundation--and ask permission (or find out who else, you may need to ask).

G
Green Punkin
Hey, thanks Troutdude! I may do that! I'll be reporting if anything turns up:thumb:

J
Jdangler xD
Hey green punkin. I live in albany and am going fishing today.

G
Green Punkin
I'm actually headed over to Albany for job training. Leavin my place here in a bit to head over and do some bass fishing there before I have to go in!

troutdude
troutdude
Green Punkin said:
Hey, thanks Troutdude! I may do that! I'll be reporting if anything turns up:thumb:

Please do. I'd love to know, if we can get permission!

I grew up with Kelly, and his brothers. So if he says no to you, let me know. He may allow me to gain permission; because he knows me.

G
Green Punkin
I'll sure do that! I appreciate it!

R
red
The pond is owned by the Philomath Scout Lodge Foundation. there is no fishing in the pond due to an endangered species of turtle.

• Wow
Reactions: troutdude