Lets talk steelhead

A
alseaalumaweld
sitting at home thinking about fishing allday driveing me nuts.
 
why not go fishing then??
 
Me as wellm but i can't go fishing. :(
 
think im going in the morning
 
I don't think they were biting today.
 
didn't rain today. i dont think this weather will last
 
I was out there today givin' it a go, I wasn't using hooks (don't want to hurt the fish) but I didn't so much as even get a nibble. Ya the "stocked" "tank" in my dining room just wouldn't produce today! (see what happens if you go too long with out steelhead fishing? you turn into a moron)
 
i doubt they were biting today
 
hahahaha
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
158
purplescalepink
P
Grant22
Replies
3
Views
1K
hookturn2
H
J
Replies
2
Views
440
jtsieg
J
E
Replies
5
Views
1K
cchinook
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
353
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom