Just tossing this out....

T
Throbbit _Shane
Warm water fish u dont need to cast that far. puppies either

T
Thuggin4Life
not sure never tried to use one but there are very lightwieght.

L
lilsalmon
Think I can pull it OFF in Maupin this weekend???

I am sooooo jealous....hope you guys have an excellent trip

B
bigsteel
Think I can pull it OFF in Maupin this weekend???

hell yea you can,,,,,,stand at beavertail and hold a sign that says some gear fishermen beat you up and took your rod.youll have 10 rods before you know it:lol::lol::lol:

M
Markcanby
How would you cast with it? Or maybe used for trolling? Shad?

I think those are for Ice Fishing. And no OTF you dont cast in Ice FIshing.:lol::lol:

E
eggs
hell yea you can,,,,,,stand at beavertail and hold a sign that says some gear fishermen beat you up and took your rod.youll have 10 rods before you know it:lol::lol::lol:

Newton ain't got **** on you brotha! Best idea, hands down!

B
bigsteel
I think those are for Ice Fishing. And no OTF you dont cast in Ice FIshing.:lol::lol:

i could see jim trying to attach a crystal wooly bugger to it and casting it out..

Irishrover
Ok here is the time tested trick. It works well and after forty years of marriage I finally figured it out. You need to share with your spouse. So I buy my wife fishing gear from time to time. I got her a 5wt fly rod and of course one for me too to match. I did the same thing with those fishing coats that were on sale one for her and of course one for me. Now this is not something I came up with my self to take advantage of my wife, no way! This is a behavior that I finnally figured out she had been using on me for years. She would return from town all smiles and happy, then say look what I got for you. Then she would produce some shirt that I did not want, and would either live on a hanger or in a drawer for the rest of it's life. Over the years this continued then one day I noticed she always had other bags with her. I asked "so what's in those bags" ...."Oh nothing just something I got for myself" That's how it works I get a shirt I have know use for she get a couple of dresses, some shoes and god know what else.
So now I fiure I should be a kind husband and supply her with fishing gear. I bet she would like a new 4 wt fly rod....The trouble is unlike all those shirts she uses all that gear.:lol:

G
GDBrown
i could see jim trying to attach a crystal wooly bugger to it and casting it out..

He doesn't cast..... just drags it behind the toon!

GD

O
Outdoor_Myers
hey eggs I will trade you my time to go fishing with you in exchange for one of those baitcaster and fly rods that could be your payment to hang with the coolest person you will ever meet *at the end I can rough you up a bit and you could always tell your wife a coon attacked you and you accidentally dropped your gear into the river and lost it so then you will have to replace it and once I get enough money to buy aka *replace* the gear you loaned me you will (accidentally catch it all in one day its foolproof!)

S
sawdustsavage
Man you got off light. My firstday fishing this summer cost4 or 5 x that. They tell me you can't put a price on fun. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone tell my wife quick. Before the UPS guy gets here again.

O
OnTheFly
Man you got off light. My firstday fishing this summer cost4 or 5 x that. They tell me you can't put a price on fun. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone tell my wife quick. Before the UPS guy gets here again.

lol. Money well spent and the fun is priceless.

(your iceberg picture is great!)

O
Outdoor_Myers
yo eggs want to take me up on my offer lol go catch a fish