Just another gorgeous eve

C
colbypearson
xltom said:
hehehee!! colby told me what he won the invitational with and it wasn't the bait of confidence.... but I did see TT nail a LM at fall creek with one....

i have never even bought a pack of "bait of confidence" lol so even if it was working i wouldnt have had one LOL, i got that fish on a dropshotted handpour worm haha!

brandon4455
brandon4455
colbypearson said:
i have never even bought a pack of "bait of confidence" lol so even if it was working i wouldnt have had one LOL, i got that fish on a dropshotted handpour worm haha!

ryan said bring your dropshot gear,did he not? LMAO

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
ryan said bring your dropshot gear,did he not? LMAO

sounds familiar, lol. i would have been a fool to not bring atleast one spinning rod to a tournament.

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
Oh and FPs bait of confidence never works here either

I have only caught like 20 or so there on it , compared to prob 100 on other stuff, so there is a bit of truth to that , still my fave when it comes to tight lipped ones in heavy cover though.

R
ryan808
Good ol bait of confidence, why dont we all fish the bait of confidence one day and see who catches the most fish :lol:

B
bernduffy
Yeah, now that it's warmed up, the smallies are jumping for joy here in the lower willamette...but would like to tie into some Middle Willie Bigmouths. (That's not any of you guys and gals!)
Bait of confidence? Is that anything like Dumbo's magic feather?

F
Finneus Polebender
bernduffy said:
Yeah, now that it's warmed up, the smallies are jumping for joy here in the lower willamette...but would like to tie into some Middle Willie Bigmouths. (That's not any of you guys and gals!)
Bait of confidence? Is that anything like Dumbo's magic feather?

Sure wish it was ,but nope just a particular worm that seems to work for only a few of us that hold our lower lip just right:lol::lol::lol: Was over at the owners last night and his giant slough of mid willamette LM love was lookin mighty good! Thinkin its time to head that way .

Last edited:
S
Slick
Nice job fellas. OK, that's it. Time to get out there.