Just a trout you say?.....

L

lilsalmon

So, bigsteel and I traveled the Little North Fork and I got into 8 trout, this one being the biggest. Some say, so what, its just a trout. This guy came up out of the water 6 times and put up a good fight....sweet. Thats what its all about......size doesn't always matter, its the fight in the fishy.....

O

OnTheFly

So, bigsteel and I traveled the Little North Fork and I got into 8 trout, this one being the biggest. Some say, so what, its just a trout. This guy came up out of the water 6 times and put up a good fight....sweet. Thats what its all about......size doesn't always matter, its the fight in the fishy.....

The spots and color on that one. Not just a trout but a thing of beauty I'd say.

T

Thuggin4Life

Sounds like you guys had a blast. and you were fly fishing so it makes it that much better.

F

fishingfreak

:clap:That is a beautiful Trout. It almost looks like it was airbrushed. It does not matter what your fishing for its all fishing to me. Sound like fun. good job!:clap:

FF

S

Sinkline

That's a beautiful fish! I've always preferred to fish for trout over all other species regardless of size!

Bye the way, I told my wife, "size doesn't always matter" but she strongly disagrees (ooops, can I say that)! :lol:

E

eggs

Well done!!! Hopefully yal'l make it over to catch some slightly bigger ones this weekend, but agreed "size doesn't matter" when it comes to beauty of a fish!

Troutski

Troutski

There is no such thing as Just A Trout,and a very nice Trout indeed...the way I see it any time I catch a fish it is a very big deal. There are so many reasons to not catch a fish when trying that when you do - and it is what you were targeting; well it is a very big deal, even after all the years I have fished I still get butterflies and start to giggle when I hook into a fish.
By the way nice picture..tough to do when you are the angler and the photographer...

Chuck

B

bigsteel

that was a greta day,,,,raining hard at first but clearing in the midmorning,,,,,a lot of fiesty trout waiting to eat.....

L

lilsalmon

Thanks ya'all. That fish was a little pissed....after trying to throw my CADDIS that many times and failing and then getting its pic taken...I actually had one like GZ's but I deleted that at the fishes request. :D It wasn't his good side.....hehe

Every time I see a nice salmon caught by an OFF member I am envious and one day will get mine (what a day that will be) but these trout do entertain and bring a smile and a whoop every time.

B

bigsteel

That's a beautiful fish! I've always preferred to fish for trout over all other species regardless of size!

Bye the way, I told my wife, "size doesn't always matter" but she strongly disagrees (ooops, can I say that)! :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

O

OnTheFly

Absolutely you can say that. You're talking about fish right?:think:

L

lilsalmon

Absolutely you can say that. You're talking about fish right?:think:

You silly boys....of course we are talking about trout.....nothing else matters....now, if your not on the water thats a whole different thread.... :D

S

steelhead_stalkers

Fishing is all about enjoying being outdoors and pursuing what you love no matter how big it is! ;) Nice fishes.