June 3rd/4th Official Unofficial Santiam Fish-In Attendance Poll

June 3rd/4th Official Unofficial Santiam Fish-In Attendance Poll

• Total voters
L
lilsalmon
BigShayne said:
Nothing too interesting. I am the music director for the Corvallis Community Choir and we are singing for a Habitat for Humanity charity thing on Saturday.

Hey thats cool...guess we can let you leave for that....music director is pretty impressive...and you flyfish...hehe.

brandon4455
brandon4455
markasd said:
Found out last night I'll be in Ventura for a while as of next week.. Hook em up and post a lot of pics those that go.

aaahhhh that sucks dude..wish you could make it.. ill bag a bigun for ya mark.

L
lilsalmon
I have class on Friday til noon so we won't be arriving till soon after that.....wonder if I should have my brother go up there and get a site for me earlier? I do believe there are 13 sites. Or I could just skip class....hmmmmmm

M
mrlindeman
I will be way early. I will be on that stretch between the 27th and 30th

brandon4455
brandon4455
ill most likely be able to meet up with someone that is leaving from the salem or in close vicinity to it.

L
lilsalmon
bigsteel says shutup :lol: We will make sure you will be there...I can come to dallas or meet you in salem either way....you will be there:D

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
bigsteel says shutup :lol: We will make sure you will be there...I can come to dallas or meet you in salem either way....you will be there:D

gunna try to meet you in salem so it's less out of the way :) say Hi to dave for me :D

Top Bottom