Its that time of year again... License

D
Drew9870
I am pretty sure not too many people are interested in it, but you don't even need any sort of tag to target non-gamefish in Washington, atleast not in 2010. I was supposed to give Vancouver Lake a try for some of the Carp and Goldfish this year but it never ended up happening :(.

brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
go make 7 casts in the lewis river.... and it will all become clear, angling oportunity and qaulity in oregon absolutely smokes washington.. washington closes rivers all the time, the pressure at any river with decent fishing is absolutely ridiculous... the only thing worse than fishing in washington... is elk hunting in washington- oh and as far as over-taxed welfare state... I think only Mass. beats washington-

the coho in that river are unbelieveable i went there 2 years ago :p

H
halibuthitman
brandon4455 said:
the coho in that river are unbelieveable i went there 2 years ago :p
so did the 2.5 million people that live in the I-5 corridor-

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
well , its not cheap , but its a disease that needs fed . the monkey on my back is screaming at me right now to get down to the river .
i dont want to pay that much , but i will .
per day , the cost is minimal for what i get out of it .

J
joesnuffy
I've been trying to forget about the cost...... I'll go with the "Sports Pack" option like i usually do. I'd be buying all those tags individually anyways.

G
GDBrown
Prove me now herewith, Saith the LORD of hosts.....

Prove me now herewith, Saith the LORD of hosts.....

BobbiDollPDX said:
I'm sure a couple of churches would be happy to take it in HIS name though.

"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." (Malachi 3:10)

I have proved Him and have the blessings to show for it!:think::pray:

GD