I told you guys they are here....

C
capblack
nice fish. makes me want to go out right now, but i dont think theres enough in the santiam yet. Brian

A
autofisher
Nice fish bro. Glad to see some of us are getting into fish.

H
halibuthitman
Ive been expirencing mid december level fishing all week, I even thought this fish was a native until I pulled him up next to me the first time.. Then I got REALLY exited! I think this is gonna be the best steel winter in decades-

S
SNDSLGR
No blabbing about fishing alone, my phone never rang. ha. The blog is cool bud, good pics of some fishing that few of us get to experience.

A
Anyfishisfine
That is an awesome fish. I'm heading out tomorrow, and that fish has me full of hope.

E
eggs
Well done bro! Fly or hardware?? Hit me up sometime, we will pull the driftboat out and fill it with blood!

H
halibuthitman
eggs said:
Well done bro! Fly or hardware?? Hit me up sometime, we will pull the driftboat out and fill it with blood!

Hardware in 2' of water- we should get out, the fish are really movin in-

H
halibuthitman
autofisher said:
Nice fish bro. Glad to see some of us are getting into fish.
well... the easiest place to start looking for steel is from the heated passenger seat of my truck.... let get out there and nock some mirrors in and lose another arial-

E
eggs
halibuthitman said:
Hardware in 2' of water- we should get out, the fish are really movin in-

Let's do it!

kirkster
kirkster
Very nice

O
OnTheFly
Whoe! Looking at that fish in the water must of been like seeing a torpedo!

P
plumb2fish
Nice Feeshy! Went in search today and we got a pile of coho and 1 nate steelie about 8lbs.

C
Chrome_Chaser
Nice fish HH. Would love to catch a 15+ pounder Steelhead.

R
ryno28
and where did you catch him at? what river? its a brute

T
Troutier Bassier
Nice big Steelhead!
Yeah, I had quite a lonely day on the river too. I was the only guy there!! other then this one savage in a frock coat...

A
autofisher
halibuthitman said:
well... the easiest place to start looking for steel is from the heated passenger seat of my truck.... let get out there and nock some mirrors in and lose another arial-
You busy Friday?

H
halibuthitman
I could be open...I,ll pm ya tommorrow-