I spy steelies!!

C
Cascade
the kids and I were out there Friday afternoon catching the last of the suns rays, very peaceful and beautiful spot. did get one small trout to shore, had a lager one chasing the lure. didn't spy any steelies but also dont have polarized lenses. kids had a great time trying though.

F
FishSchooler
What creek is that? THose are might fine fish... ;)

Y
yellowjacket
The Treasure Map

The Treasure Map

Troutski said:
O.K. I will spill the beans, the place in question is Little Fall Creek part of the Middle Fork of the Willy near Springfield. Quite the run this year, very nice fish. Along with the best Chinook catch rate in more than 5 years. IF any one else wants a semi guided trip shoot me a pm and I will exchange e-mail address and ship you a home made map. This little gem is quite the treasure....Cutthroat,Rainbow,Steel and Chinook all within 20 min of my house. The reason he was so tight lipped was my fault, I swore him to secrecy..

Enjoy - everyone.

Chuck

Hey Chuck I'll take you up on the map if you're willing. Lots of downed alders after the snow storm so maybe this will cut down on the number of holes I have to patch in the waders when looking for those holes up above the gate that aren't so close to the road.
In passing I went & spent about 1 1/2 hrs (only) at Willamette zone spot #1. Thought I was going to be the first to post a landed fish. Only one hit & hooked, cutt about 14-15" all silver #4 spinner french but after about a minute on It came completely out of the water & shook the hook. At the downstream end of where the wells are at the little island where the backwater starts. I'll be back!
Tight lines & hungry fish to yuh.