I`m bored...

Nice video.. looks like fun:dance:
 
Nice work. Dare I ask where some of those spots are? Or at least general vicinity, because I do like just kind of exploring on my own. I always seem to struggle to find places to go on the weekends that have room for me to fly fish because of number of people. Cool vid.
 
What weight fly rod you use?

Man those were some big bright chinook for such small water!

And that one steelhead was huge!

What kinda flies you use regularly?
 
Mike123 said:
What weight fly rod you use?

Man those were some big bright chinook for such small water!

And that one steelhead was huge!

What kinda flies you use regularly?

At the moment it`s a broken 8 wt.:lol: headed to Woodland this week. And I`m gonna fish a pflueger 8wt like flymstr`s and see if I can break one of those too! :cool:Almost exclusively egg patterns and nymphs.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

mrjpardee
Replies
1
Views
314
Snopro
S
bass
Replies
0
Views
650
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
638
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
648
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
938
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom