I Lost My Big Brother

T
the_intimidator03
I must have missed the other details but Ted it really sucks to lose family, Know we are here for ya and are thinkin about you

Reactions: TTFishon
NWDiscer
NWDiscer
So sorry to hear about this. Condolences and best wishes to you and your family

S
sherman
the_intimidator03 said:
I must have missed the other details but Ted it really sucks to lose family, Know we are here for ya and are thinkin about you

It's been all over the news. Teds brother was murdered & the guy who did it has been arrested & charged with murder & setting the house on fire to cover it up. My thoughts & prayers go out to Ted & all the family & friends that were effected by this terrible crime.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Rest in peace to your brother Ted.

If you guys need anything dont hesitate to ask.

T
TTFishon
Thanks guys. Today was the first day since my brother was killed that I didn't shed a tear.

T
the_intimidator03
Wow, I don't tend to watch the news much. So I didn't hear about it.
Ted, Losing someone close is never easy, nor is the road to recovery and healing, At least you can take a little solace in the fact the perpetrator is behind bars. If ya need someone to talk to you got my PM box and perhaps still have my number.

T
TTFishon
Thanks.

F
Finneus Polebender
Again good friend you know we are always here for ya , You have been in our thoughts much lately , we need to go fish soon will get some thin set up for us!

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Again good friend you know we are always here for ya , You have been in our thoughts much lately , we need to go fish soon will get some thin set up for us!

I'll be busy this weekend but maybe we can get out sometime next weekend.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Ted, I am so sorry for your tragic loss. It is one of, if not the hardest to recover from. Cherish his memory as I'm sure he cherished you and your family.

T
TTFishon
Thanks Barb.

T
TTFishon
My Brother's killer had a hearing today and will be sentenced next week to life with a possibility of parole after 25 years for the murder charge and 66 months concurrent for the arson charge. Next week I get to tell that POS what I think of him.

E
eugene1
Hope that brings you a little bit of closure, TT, well at least for 25 years anyway.

How old is the guy, will he basically die in prison?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Ted, that is really good news! All too often a POS like this gets less than 5 years for taking someone's life. I hope you will let him have it (without getting in trouble) with both barrels. You and your family deserve to get it all out and he deserves to hear what you have to say.

T
TTFishon
eugene1 said:
Hope that brings you a little bit of closure, TT, well at least for 25 years anyway.

How old is the guy, will he basically die in prison?

He's 41 but in poor health. The DA said that he's sick and takes a lot of medication for some ailment and vomits daily.

T
the_intimidator03
TT I am glad you can finally get some justice out of it. It is never enough. Best wishes to you TT